christmas

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's no secret to anyone I know that christmas is my favorite time of the year. I like the smells, the sights, and the feelings you get. (that could just be the holiday parties talking). I like baking for others and the photoshoots that I get to do. I like the decorations and the trees that go up, and with that i like seeing everyone else's decorations on Instagram (find me) and their elaborate trees. Our tree is comfy (okay ill stop using that one word to describe EVERYTHING), our tree is small yet perfect. We live in an apartment, space is limited--and storage is even harder to come by.  So we settled for a 4ft tree, and placed all of our nostalgic ornaments on it and then filled it in with the typical ornaments. We don't have a tree skirt, just warning you now.

our initials, duh. 

our teeny tree. obviously not lit. 
diy chalkboard side tables

these ornaments are from different years, but 1. snowmen are my fave. 2. rascal flatts gets me everytime (especially I melt) 3. popcorn..my absolute favorite food in the world. yes food. 

this was our first ornament together, see snowmen. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
How do you decorate your tree? Nostalgic? Bulbs?
Do you have attachments to ornaments? 


2 comments :

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger