that marriage thang. part 2

Thursday, July 24, 2014

If you follow me on anything, you will already know what this post is about. If you don't well....you should. But this girl right here is now engaged wha what! Im sure most of y'all already knew that otherwise you wouldn't be here ;) Like I said in previous post I was so ready for him to propose, but so okay that we weren't engaged. Obviously I am beyond ecstatic that we are finally gonna get hitched, and so far it has been an easy-going process. so far.

 I wanted to start from the beginning, I want to have these memories of what I was feeling when we were engaged and the process we went through-so I PLAN to blog the process of our engagement. Hold on to your panties because hopefully this is the process of me making my way back into the blogging world. So first I am going to share with you the YouTube video I made from our trip in which we ended up engaged.

I am going to answer a few questions that I know will come:

No, I did not know it was coming-I recorded our whole trip because I always grew up watching home videos and thought it would be fun to start making our own. I guess it was the perfect trip to start it on.

I didn't know he was proposing until that day, Matthew was showing signs of nervousness, and suppppperrr protective of his pocket. So I put two and two together. I was still just as excited, and I still cried like a little baby.

Yes, we drank at Disneyland, that is why we get the Park Hopper-California Adventure now serves alcohol... we were celebrating. 

Yes, we have a date. I will share that on another post when I share our Save-The-Dates.
I will also show you are venue, and my thoughts and ideas for the space.

So yes, I have a lot of wedding post coming up. I don't care. Pretend to enjoy it with me.
I will also be sharing more of my Photography from a lot of the weddings I have been shooting. say whatttt. 


peace out girl scout. 


oh and here is my gorgeous ring: 

2 comments :

  1. I'm very excited to see all these posts!! :) Also love that you recorded everything.. I was thinking the same thing lately so I took tons of videos in Spain because I missed the family home videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How is the wedding planning going?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger