bridesmaid boxes

Friday, July 25, 2014

My favorite part of the wedding planning process (so far) has been putting together my Bridesmaid Boxes. I think Pinterest has ruined how you ask your bridesmaids to be your maids, you used to just ask them...like "hey wanna be my bridesmaid?" and then they said "yea man." The end. Now you have to go all out and basically make pigs fly to ask them. I didn't mind but lezbehonest it was a little more stressful.  When I thought of all the ways to ask them, I went through all the typical ways. The ring pop way, the tank top/champagne way, the box of popcorn saying "he popped the question, now it's my turn," but I just couldn't do it. I wanted something different, something  unique, and something that is ME. duh. this is all about me right?
So I came up with the "Bridesmaid Box" which would be a cute little box filled with things that they would use leading up to my special day, and things that they would use on my special day.  I am having a brunch wedding so I knew I wanted them all to have cute little robes to wear the day of-the hardest thing to find. ever. I had so many different ideas, and there are so many robes, and girlfriend over here doesn't have the largest budget. I knew I wanted items that would pamper them, and make them feel appreciated for the work they are about to ensue.

Bridesmaid Box:

Contents:
EOS Chapstick (here)
EOS Hand Lotion (here)
Lush Bath Bomb, Butterball (here) seriously smells soooo good. 
Personalized Pencil, #Partywithyourvanson (here)
Bridesmaid Card (inside envelope, but this is the one i bought here)
Robe (similar here)


also a Bridesmaid Box wouldn't be completed without alcohol, so I included mini bottles of Champs. It was also very fitting because I like Champs, so I bought a few extra. score. 

All of my Bridesmaids appeared to love the box, and thought it was a super cute idea. I loved it and have an extra set of everything for myself :)

how did you ask your bridesmaids?











2 comments :

  1. Just found your blog! Super cute!! and already loving on a few old posts. Congratulations on your engagement!! Can't wait to see the excitement!

    http://melliedee.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger